“love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Ivanhoe, California
“love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife was wanting a steak for dinner so we went to Tahoe Joes. Service was wonderful, and so was the food. My wife had a cabin combo with the 6 oz Joes Steak with the sierra mountain ribs with the baked potato. the steak was cooked well as she wanted with the smaller part the same as the bigger part, no pink not burnt. The ribs literally fell off the bones and melted in the mouth ( I tried a piece). the neat thing about the baked potato is the size and the carousel they bring out with sour cream,butter,chives,and bacon bits that you tell them how much you want on the potato. I had the wood grilled chicken and it was good with the BBQ sauce. If in the Visalia area good place to eat reasonably and still get the flair of a higher end steak house

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Was Expecting More ....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

After reading reviews on TA, thought this would be a GREAT place; but for us, the food was a little disappointing. We were really hungry for a very flavorful steak, & unfortunately are still searching .... However, we did have a good waiter, & the mashed potatoes & green beans were tasty. Nice decor. Wouldn't go out of our way to eat here again, tho.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tulare, California
“Delicious Clam Chowder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I guess I got lucky but on my visit I chose the soup of the day and it just so happened to be a clam chowder day! It was very delicious I wish I had just ordered that as my meal! Everything was delicious, the kids loved the fries, my dad and brother loved the steaks, and my sister and mom loved the chicken. Everything was amazing.

Visited July 2012
Springville, California
“Great Food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Ate here once. This was a Birthday treat. As a steak lover this was a wonderful meal. tasty and tender. Yum !

Bass Lake, California
“Meeting BF's Parents for the 1st time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Place was accommodating, but kind of confused by the fact that we wanted a comfortable table. Waitress was easily flustered, but otherwise the service was good. The food was excellent, and the atmosphere was good as well. They could use a more experienced staff, but it was Visalia after all.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Tahoe Joe's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tahoe Joe's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.