“Great chicken shwarma plate” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 243 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Lebanese
Hayward, California
“Great chicken shwarma plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Loved this place. The chicken shwarma plate with two sides was great. I had the salad, grilled veggies and cilantro/jalapeno hummus. Large portions, very fresh and great service

Visited January 2013

“Greek is the word”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I am a fan of Greek and Armenian food. Even though my friend's are owners I am not biased based on our friendship only the food. Mom's cooking is on the menu and the home made hummus is fantastic. Great on tap beer selection also.

Visited October 2012
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Okay, but a little pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ordered two gyros to go. We were only customers there at the time & service was VERY slow. Food was okay, but not THAT good for price & quantity.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
LA, CA
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

After spending a couple of days in the nearby national parks, we headed over to Visalia and decided we needed some flavorful food. Enter Pita Kabob and Grill. What a gem for a traveler! Portions were pretty darn big, and the service was excellent. I found the prices to be average for Middle Eastern fare for where I am from. The wait time for the food was a little long, but worth the wait, I think. Or maybe I was that hungry and tired. I do know that the tabouleh is fresh and so flavorful, AND it's at least three times as much as I usually get at establishments around my hometown. The kabob was juicy and perfectly cooked. I got the regular hummus which quite frankly, is never anything to write home about no matter where you get it. I take it they're well known for their jalapeno hummus. A neighboring table ordered falafel and they looked delish! They have some beers on tap, but I'm not a drinker, so I didn't take note of what brands they were. Also, for the vegan and vegetarians, the items you can eat are clearly marked.

This restaurant is probably best for locals to do take out, though the seating area can hold probably 30 or so people. It's located in a strip mall, just a bit off the 198.

I think they also sell some food like a deli, but it wasn't really clear to me. I just saw large tubs of yogurt in the refrigerator to the right of the register and cans/jars of food to the left.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulare, California
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Food is good but it can get pricey typically its about 12 per person for lunch. They have a limit on using credit card so you cant buy one item under 5 dollars.

Visited July 2011