“Fairfield Inn is Fair...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Visalia
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fairfield Inn is Fair...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2004

The hotel was neat and clean but the front desk staff was a little confused and seemed falsely concerned. Ever made a request or asked a question and although the response is polite and with a smile, you get the sense that the negative response is a standard answer instead of them trying to find a solution? That is the impression I got from three different staff members. (In other words, a too quick response instead of looking into it or even getting back to you). I have a feeling that there was a big training effort happening but I’m not sure what was going on. I had reserved a king bed for my three night stay but was given two queen beds (I needed the extra floor space & comfortable chair as I was working on a project in my room). I asked upon check in and again the following day if I could move into a different room, but they were not able to accommodate my request (again, I had this type of room reserved months in advance). The wireless Internet was intermittently successful and the front desk could not help with passwords. My colleague in a different room provided the correct login and password. All in all, my stay was okay, but I am going to explore a different location next time I’m in Visalia on business.

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Carlisle-UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2004

Stayed here on 26 & 27th march 2004. This hotel is superb, we had a great stay it is clean & tidy with a great location for visiting the national parks in the area. The have an indoor pool & hot tub which is great to soak in after a hard day hiking around the parks. The inn does a continental breakfast included they do not have a retsurant but there is a Dennys for a full breakfast & across the road is appledees which is a must for lunch or dinner. The staff were friendly, helpful & efficent at check in. The room was spacious, very clean & well mantained. We had a wonderful stay & would stay again.

Been to Fairfield Inn Visalia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn Visalia

Address: 140 South Akers Street, Visalia, CA 93291
Location: United States > California > Visalia
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Visalia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn Visalia 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
Fairfield Visalia
Visalia Fairfield Inn

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn Visalia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.