“Nice location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
Florida
“Nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Located right off the interstate but no traffic noise. Room was a double queen. Fresh and clean bedroom and large bath. Bedding supportive and comfy. Lots of outlets to plug in electronics. Great front desk staff, very helpful with local information. Lots of good restaurants within walking distance. Indoor pool with jacuzzi. Had a wheelchair accessible lift, nice touch. Breakfast was typical free hotel food with hot coffee and tea in the lobby 24/7. Would recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Molly B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Visalia, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear CAICCMom
Thank you for your nice comments regarding the hotel. I am please to hear your stay was nice and relaxing. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Hebrew first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean. We asked for dinner recommendations and the hotel clerk went out of his way to recommend us plenty of places to eat. He also gave us directions and printed out pages and pages of maps. The hotel was very clean and nice, however the beds were a little soft and the pool was indoor. I would recommend staying, though.

Dear Tom K
I am so happy to hear my staff were able to provide you with a number of dinner recommendations. Visalia has many great one to choose from. We love hearing from our guests and always appreciate the helpful comments. We hope to see you again!
High Point, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We spent 3 nights here while attending a wedding nearby, and were quite happy with all aspects of Fairfield Inn. We booked @ $89 a night, which I thought was a good rate, and when I found that another in our group had booked @ $80 per night, they cheerfully adjusted our rate to match. The room was quite nice, very clean, with good water pressure and fluffy towels in the bathroom. Breakfast offerings were good and varied. Good coffee and lots of it all day long. Will certainly stay here if in the area again.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We found this hotel last minute and couldn't have been happier. The staff were all very friendly, helpful, welcoming and kind. The continental breakfast was good and the woman there very helpful and accommodating, the room was very clean and spacious, the desk staff very welcoming and helpful. The hotel was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. My husband and I got a very good night's sleep and woke up happy. So I think you'll be hopefully happy too if you stay here. Great job Fairfield Inn! We would definitely come back and stay here the next time in we're in this area.

Belmont, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Last min. trip to visit my niece and grand niece whom live w/ in-laws. Found Inn on tripadvisor and received a really great rate at $79 a night, considering it was a three day weekend. Room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel. It was February 2013 when I went, so didn't even think about using a pool, which if I new it was a indoor pool, I would have brought my swim suit and used. Really nice indoor pool. Breakfast was just the basic, bagels, etc., that you get for free (no hot food). Area is great as there is a Denny's, Pizza place, gas, all right there. Again, I went to this site for this hotel, in early June, as I was planning my birthday/vacation trip, to see my niece again but the rates where way to high. One night stay or five nights (didn't matter) the lowest I could find was $140 a night. So there you be it! Nice hotel, but not for that price. Went a head and stayed at the Best Western Plus Town and Country in Tulare and was very happy and even had a hot free breakfast. So, no complains except the price. Yes I would recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I haven't been to this hotel for about 4 years, but my regular stop in Visalia was booked. Staff were nice, and the rooms are a solid for this chain, but I had a good nights sleep. Breakfast is what you expect for free. A couple of really good points is that there are Restaurants all round you, and if you are not a hight end dinner you can walk to them. The other great thing is the indoor swimming pool. It get hot around those parts and its nice to keep inside and exercise. I think some decorating might be in order in a year or two its starting to show some age.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Malcolm
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. I am happy to say we now a have HOT Breakfast. The hotel is looking at a renovation within the next 2 years which will be very exciting. I am glad you were able to enjoy your time here in Visalia and we appreciate you choosing us over the other hotels. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Fairfield Inn Visalia? Share your experiences!