“Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 244 Restaurants in Visalia
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had breakfast here on our last morning before hitting the road back to Las Vegas. The staff was very friendly, and the food was great. I highly recommend the California Omelette!

Visited July 2013

Baltimore, Maryland, Usa
“Good Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Nice staff - enjoyed breakfast (pecan waffle with bananas & strawberries). Closed by the time we got back from parks no suggestion for dinner.

Mesa, Arizona
“Clean place, good service, decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very friendly staff; the grill is part of the Lamp Liter hotel compound within walking distance of the hotel.

Bradley
“Reviewed this Mother's Day brunch on the hotel site.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hostess and initial server were rude. No accommodations for the frail or elderly who require assistance getting to and from the dining table. Food was alright.

Bradley
“Some employees were rude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a decent place to take his Mother for brunch and he saw an ad in the paper for Lamp Lighter Inn. He called and asked if we needed a reservation. He was told that we could come in and he said that we'd be there in 30 minutes, which we were. My Mother-in-Law needed help walking and thought she wouldn't need her walker but as we got up to the front where they were seating people, both my sister-in-law and I asked if there was a wheelchair available. We were told they don't have any. The hostess proceeded to take a long route around to where she was seating us in the bar area, which we didn't mind. Our initial female server was lacking on social skills until we got ready to leave. I again asked if there was a wheelchair available and she said they didn't have any. It would have been nice to be able to show my Mother-in-Law what the food looked like so she could pick it out herself. The food wasn't too bad but the hostess and our initial server should be a little more sympathetic to the elderly. This initial server was behind the bar when I went up to get my Mother-in-Law a glass of water. She made a comment that she would be right with me but her attitude upon arrival is what prompted me to get up and get the water myself. The gentleman behind the bar was most gracious. The initial server only helped me when I asked how to take a shorter route to our car so my Mother-in-Law wouldn't have to walk so far. It was only then that she was helpful. However, on the bright side, another server (Mark) was quick to offer his help with anything we needed. The gentleman behind the bar was also very helpful and those two employees are to be commended. I'm sure we'll go back, though, in spite of the hostess and initial server's attitudes. I'm only rating the service for the two employees who were helpful. Otherwise, the rating would be "terrible".