Everything was perfect. We stayed during the week - coffee/tea service in the lobby 24 hrs a day; very friendly staff, lovely hotel. We asked for a queen room, but got upgraded to a
king suite due to our Honors program (it was a Weds night and it was quite busy). The spa was a welcome respite after a full day of driving. The room had coffee maker, microwave,
and a small fridge. The room had a mirrored closet and the bathroom was beautiful. The breakfast was good.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.