I always enjoy a Hampton Inn and this one did not disappoint me; everything from their bedding and amenities to breakfast. The latter offered eggs, bacon, biscuits, cereal, Danish, beverages and a fresh variety of fruit (which was lacking at other hotels). The eating area is spacious and has lots of natural daylight with a big screen TV. If you can’t make breakfast, they have a goodie bag at the front desk during checkout. I always thought that was considerate and it was at the last Hampton I stayed at. The rooms are clean and have a refrigerator! I will say that since we had two queens there was no little sitting area but did have a desk. I usually get a king and it has a nice sitting area.
Sure, there are nicer hotels but a Hampton always has the value. This hotel had an excellent location for my mom and I to head to National Sequoia Park and Kings Canyon – just make a right out of the hotel parking lot and drive. You can easily get back on the HWY just a bit down the road.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.