“great stay and service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
san leandro, United States
“great stay and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

if you are traveling to Sequoia Natl park and need a great hotel to stay during your trip, consider Hampton in Visalia. All your amenities will be met and exceed your expectations. Loved the pool, gym, complimentary breakfast. Rooms were clean, updated, cozy and internet available. thank you Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Enjoyed staying here for our recent trip to Sequoia. Great facility, great service, and great value. I recommend taking the shuttle to the park so you can enjoy the sights and avoid traffic and parking.

Oakland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is an attractive property close to the freeway and our room did not have problems with noise since it was on the side. There is ample parking and the public areas well maintained. Check in was okay. The front desk person was not that friendly but did an adequate job. I was only spending one night so I did not complain about the strange air conditioning system that I could not adjust or control. It did cause me to only sleep 2 hours. Also, I did not like the pillows and the comforter was lumpy. Other than the problem with the air conditioning, the room was clean and attractive. The shower worked well and there were no plumbing problems. The pool was nice on such a hot day in the summer. Also, appreciated the availability of hot beverages at all hours in the lobby and cookies in the evening. Breakfast was so-so, I wasn't hungry after a difficult night. Other guests seem to enjoy the breakfast.

La Mirada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I find the rooms spacious, clean, WiFi okay and noise free. The hotel is central to all my work needs. The staff is cheerful and very helpful. The pool area is very nice. The gym room although small is useful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Rockville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped for a night before our trip to the Sequoia National Park. Although it look pretty bleak middle of nowhere by the highway hotel, we were surprised by the nice service and nice accommodations. However, we would have taken our breakfast some other place before the trip, like in the nearby gas station. Although they offer free breakfast, is very frustrating to see all the styrofoam cups and plates and all the stale sugary breakfast foods. Is located in the middle of California, with a farmer markets around the corner and they can even manage to offer local fruit? It may be free but I prefer to pay for something that will nourish me during the day.

Stayed July 2014
Yorba Linda, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

It's a nice place to stay near the Sequoia National Park. The room was nice and the staff was also nice. We're checked in right away and the staff was friendly. I would recommend this place while visiting the Sequoia National Park. The breakfast was ok overall.

Lancaster, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I'm a huge fan of Hampton Inn's. Always comfortable, have the amenities I desire and I always sleep well. Most of the locations I experienced have numerous electrical outlets for the many electronics I travel with. Plus, I'm able to lower the temperature to the low 60's. I get very hot at night and welcome the low temps. What more can I say, Hampton Inn takes care of all my needs! My preferred choice when I'm in the area for business.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Visalia? Share your experiences!