This one is a few miles off the beaten path (Highway 198 about 3 miles east of Highway 99) but is worth the extra time to get there. Very nice staff makes you feel like you never left home. The only thing missing is a place to have dinner, but the front desk staff will print maps and give suggestions. Location is very quiet and experiences no freeway noise or tractor trailer truck traffic. Neighborhood is nice enough to go for a walk with no worries.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.