For those doing business in Downtown Visalia, the hotel is not in a great location. It is about seven-eight miles from Downtown Visalia, which can be further complicated by many one-way streets.
Otherwise, my room was very large, with a comfortable bed, clean bathroom, free WiFi access and free parking. A couple of guests were playing loud music in the swimming pool/hot tub area, which was directly below my windows, and the hotel clerk immediately took care of the problem. So, service is good.
Breakfast is not that good. They do have bagels and muffins, and instant oatmeal. However, scrambled eggs are fake and cut-up pineapple must have been frozen-defrosted.
I stayed overnight on business, so it certainly worked out fine for me. I would not pick it as a part of a holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.