We had a very well planned trip with our visit to this hotel on our way to Sequoia Park the next day. Needless to say our trip was interrupted by Congress but we really enjoyed the hotel and the community. We did drive to the gate of Sequoia Park to see what we would miss and it was very sad to see our National Park closed to the public. Our time at this hotel and in this community made the visit good with a trip to their Farmer's Market the next morning. All this information was gained by the friendly people in this community. Great hotel and a great town.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.