Front Desk Mr. Francisco has poor Customer Service regarding Military Members. He has segregated Active, Reserve and Retired. He would let customers wait on him verse being ready to serve. As for the other staff they are most serving. The hotel room and facilities were clean and comfortable. All was excellent for the exception of Mr. Francisco's Customer Service. All Hampton Inn and Hilton are the hotels to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.