I stayed here for a week for work. The hotel was nicely managed and well kept. There is a small pool (though it seems it is pretty shaded most of the day. The fitness center is in good condition. The room I stayed in was very clean and nice. It was shaped a little different than other Hampton hotels I've stayed in as the bed was facing the window. It was really nice though. The area the hotel is in seems pretty safe, with restaurants in walkable distances, and it is easily accessible from the highway. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.