“Best Hampton I have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Visalia
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best Hampton I have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I like Hamptons.....period. I stayed here on business, and frankly the property was more than I expected. Customer service was excellent and a note was left in the room. Nice touch Visalia! I would not be surprised to see you receive a JD Power award for customer service. This property exceeds brand expectations. Well done!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

342 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Motorcycle friendly to the max. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome and the staff was exceptional, Harley owners take great pride in riding big, comfortable, clean, polished, great looking machines. Apparently this hotel read the book on service. Parking the bikes near the front lobby doors where they could be seen by the night staff was a plus and an ARMFUL of wet and dry towells was a really nice touch. They couldn't do enough for us. Another plus . . the afternoon welcome snacks and beverages. The room was exactly what we needed. Good mattresses, nice flat screen TV and lots of quality linen including towells. The pool area was more private and quiet than most metropolitan hotels could create given the urban surroundings. Turned out as we cleaned and polished a little, a lot of the guests realized that we are not the bikers portrayed all too often as outlaws or 1 percenters. Even the buffett breakfast was just what we needed before riding on to the huge Sequioas and YosemiteOur Pacific trip was pretty amazing and the Hampton motorcycle friendly atmosphere will bring us back to Hampton when ever we have the option.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hampton Inn's are what they are and the experience is usually pretty standard. Had to write about this one though. Very, very good customer service, even called my room to make sure the room was up to my expectations, a very nice touch. I also really liked and appreciated the fact that they left a note in the room to let me know that the duvet cover was freshly laundered. A very nice touch as well!

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Came here for business. Found everything clean and comfortable. Furniture was new and in great condition. They met all of my request. I love the microwave and fridge in the room. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Upper floor not facing the highway.
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We arrived hours before check-in and the hotel was booked up. Not to worry though, Lora let us check our luggage, grab some coffee and fruit for our son and we were off. We ran really really late gettin back to the hotel, way past check-in time. I called the hotel and Marlissa was oh so helpful, told us not to worry and that our room is ready and our bags had been taking up to the room. By the time we returned it was late, we arrived and Marlissa was helpful in getting us our keys. The room was nice, 3rd floor, clean and comfy. There was even a welcome snack basket, nice to feel spoiled. Thanks Lora!! Next morning was breakfast... a serious breakfast, not just toast. We made sausage crossiants, waffles w/fruit on top and delicious oatmeal. The atmosphere was pleasant and relaxing. We don't get up north that often, but if we do, we are staying there. The breakfast in it self is savings. $100 for a room, is really $70 bucks, cause you and your family save the money with the free, better than McDonalds breakfast. Overall, great location, great staff, great rooms. I just wish it was warmer, the pool area looked real nice. Hats off to the staff, Lora and Marlissa thanks for making our stay so great.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was nice, king rooms with sofa beds are large.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Malibu, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nice rooms with comfy beds, good complimentary breakfast but double glazing would be nicer even though it's still ok to have a good night sleep. The location is nice to go to Sequoia Park but I think Oakhurst is a nicer and bigger location as a starting point to Sequoia park (you can take the 41)

Room Tip: Ask a room opposite of the street
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love this hotel chain and have stayed here before a couple of years ago on business. The only thing I had an issue with was to make sure if you like a high floor to call ahead and make sure first because I travel all the time and at every Hampton Inn they know to put me on the highest floor because of noise. I also put it on my reservations too but this time they didn't do that and stated that I didn't specify that on my reservation. Now as a Hilton Honors members (which they did not acknowledge me as), I can honestly say that throughout all of my many travels NEVER ONCE has any Hampton Inn ever placed me on a lower floor until this time. They said the high floor was full and basically I got put below a very noisy gentlemen. They did compensate me with extra points which was fine but I would've rather had no noise above me especially since I drove 4 hours to get there and had to work in Porterville (approx 30 miles away) the next morning. Other than that the hotel was pretty darn good in every way. Also, I love the breakfast, the fresh baked cookies and lemonade (nice touch), and that gym.

Room Tip: Get the highest floor possible (4th Floor) if you don't like people walking above you and lettin...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Visalia? Share your experiences!