We were in Selma for a family funeral service and stayed at the Visalia Hampton Inn. The individual at the front desk greeted us warmly in spite of our late arrival. She placed us in our preferred room location and gave us a few amenities to welcome us as Hilton Honors members. I was pleasantly surprised by the similarity to other Hilton hotels such as Homewoods suites. The breakfast area and food were similar as good in quality. Overall, this is a great Hilton property in this rural area south of Fresno.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.