Road Warrior story.
I do this for a living.
Hamptons are my favorite. Like McDonalds, you know exactly what you are going to get, and I wasnt disappointed.
Nice modern facility. Everything was as I expected. Price was higher than I felt was justified considering the location. I checking around, I found it to be about 10% higher than others.
I paid it anyway. I like Hamptons, what can I say.
The room was comfortable. Wi-Fi was a bit weak and slow. I wish they would put more than one regular coffe filter in the rooms. I had a choice of one cup of regular and one cup of Decaf. I think it would be better if they put that extra regular coffee out . ( whine)
Overall, it was a comfortable stay. One night and then on up the Valley.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.