We booked the Hampton Inn for a last-minute stay in Visalia, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The fundamentals were all there: professional and friendly service at check-in, clean and orderly room with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, and substantial complimentary continental breakfast the next day. The fun surprises: black-and-white regional photographs with quirky sayings in elevator, more photos to accompany the room number signage, and complimentary chocolate chip cookies! It was less than $100 for a king-size bed and worth every penny.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.