Hampton Inn never disappoints and Visalia's property is in my top five worldwide. The room is so nicely furnished and clean I was even able to do my morning exercises on the floor without concern. The staff is over-the-top friendly and helpful. When I asked for local restaurants the staff brought out a huge binder with menus, carry-outs, delivery and maps. They even checked to make sure my experience was pleasant.
I am looking at a view of the snow-capped peaks and a sunrise that makes me speachless (my husband would appreciate that!). I really don't want to leave. The only consolation is that I'm coming back for another two nights in two weeks.
If you need to make a stop on the 99, aim for Visalia and the Hampton Inn. I'll be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.