Stayed here for 2 nights 11/7 - 11/8 . Surprisingly very hip modern look for a Hampton inn. The room was a suite, and it was bigger than other suites I stayed in at other Hampton inns. Very very clean hotel. Room very spacious and clean, modern, very well stocked, Kitchenette, and comfortable KS bed. The entrance to the hotel is very inviting and seems like you are in a tropical place. Lobby very well designed, well lit, and clean. Staff is very helpful. the breakfast area is well stocked with more than the typical Hampton inn, like fresh cut pineapple. 3 different newspapers are offered. Coffee, tea, cookies, snacks, all day anytime. Very impressed with this Hampton inn and will definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.