A wonderful place to stay just before heading up the short drive to the Sequoia forest. Lots of places to eat nearby. Only a mile and a half off the Hwy 99. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Free Breakfast in the morning was delightful with lots of choices including scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits and waffles. .
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.