We stayed at this hotel on our trip back from Las Vegas area to the San Francisco Bay area. It was a great choice. The service was very good, the front office staff were friendly, the rooms were very clean and comfortable, as you expect from Hampton Inn. Even though our rooms were on the freeway side, we did not have that much noise. Breakfast was also very good. We did not have a chance to use the pool this time, but I would definitely would like to come back to this hotel and stay longer with a visit to the Kings Canyon/Sequoyah National Park.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.