Stayed here for 2 nights on the way while visiting Kings Canyon & Sequoia.
First impressions were very good with good check and lovely clean room, plenty of good eating in town but the first night we walked to Denny's which was fine.
However when trying to go to sleep the location of the room on the freeway became apparent, and although not usually troubled by road noise got a very disturbed nights sleep.
Raised this with reception in the morning and they immediately changed our room to one facing the pool and it was fine. I slept really well that night.
Breakfast was fine although I wasnt too keen on the hot selection the first morning. We didn't get time to use the pool or gym but both looked good.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.