This was the nicest Hampton we've stayed in so far. Everything was clean and they gave us a room as far away from the road noise as possible. Comfortable king bed, nice shower and all the amenities. The breakfast was the typical Hampton yummy choices but those darned powdered eggs again. We've gotten spoiled staying in high-end hotels that cook real scrambled eggs.
I think next time I will try to book ahead earlier to ensure we get a room on the quiet side away from the freeway noise. Even numbered rooms are on the south side of the hotel. ~ Thanks
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.