This is an excellent hotel. The front-desk staff was efficient and friendly. The room was on the third floor and on the quiet side of the hotel as per our request when making the reservation. The bathroom was large and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was fine too. We had a pleasant, very comfortable visit and will certainly stay here again next time we head this way.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.