I got a great last minute deal here for a weekend night room (under $100). The hotel is kept well. The drawbacks are the hotel itself is a little hard to find and the refrigerator made noise at night which kept me up. The breakfast was great especially with the selection and the area to eat in was large. There are a few basics near the hotel such as an Applebees and a Walgreens. This is a good hotel for a quick stop for on the way to or from Sequoia National Park as you can easily get to the park from here in a short amount of time. This hotel is not too far off Highway 99 so it is also a good choice if you need a place to stay and are traveling north-south as it is only a few minutes out of the way.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Visalia Hotel Visalia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our 100% Hampton Guarantee, On the House hot breakfast, The Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and microwave/refrigerators in every room, we’re certain you’ll have an enjoyable stay. So after a long day of work or play, sprawl out on our comfy beds and enjoy our 32" LCD flat panel televisions. We’re just a short drive from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.