“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lamp Liter Inn

You added Lamp Liter Inn to your Saves list
Lamp Liter Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 W. Mineral King Ave, Off Highway 198, Visalia, CA 93291   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We spent a night at the Lamp Liter Inn. The rooms we had were a little dated and could use a bit of upgrade. On the other hand, they were clean and for the price,excellent value. What sets this motel apart is the beautiful gardens and large swimming pool. We spend a good part of the afternoon swimming and sunbathing. The location is good with a number of restaurants across the way. Overall a good place to spend a night or two.

Room Tip: Worth getting a garden view.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Three Rivers, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have stayed at the LampLiter Inn several times a month for over two years due to business in downtown Visalia.The accomodations are good for the price and the staff is delightful. The location is ideal for business travelers and tourists as it is right off the Freeway. It is quiet, has lovely gardens , pool ,and has an adjacent restaurant that serves excellent , economical food.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

One night here on a circular motorcycling tour was just what we needed. Good sized rooms, quiet, despit its proximity to the main road and a wondeful swimming pool at which to relax at the end of a hard day in the saddle.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at the Lamp Liter while traveling on business. I found that the value was unbeatable; other hotels in the area were upwards of $100 with no real discernable amenities or attractions. At around $70 with beautiful grounds and a huge HUGE pool, I was sold.

While this IS a holder hotel, I found that the rooms were clean and well kept. The employees were extremely friendly and did everything in their power to accommodate my needs as well as answer my questions on local dining.

Should I return to the area, I will definitely be back! Thanks Lamp Liter

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

On July 7, we stayed at the Lamp Liter Inn, for our Wedding Night. We had strawberries and champagne from room service, excellent! These stayed in one of the cottages, which was very cute, spacious, and best of all, clean!! We would definitely stay again! Thank you, Lamp Liter for making our day even more special!

• Stayed July 2012
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My family and I recently stayed here. The grounds are lovely with a great pool area to boot. The on site restaurant had a great menu with wonderful food. Staff was polite and accommodating. I will certainly book another stay here.

Room Tip: Request a garden view, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Strathmore, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

For the price of the room and the food this was a great choice for a place to stay while passing threw Visalia. The Grille had a large selection of food to choose from which I picked the San Francisco Burger with Avacado and Bacon it was very good and the waitress was very nice as she took my order. The second night I stayed in the bar mostly and had their hotwings which were freakin HOT. The bartender was cool to chat with. The pool was were I spent most of my time and it was really nice to have a huge pool instead of the small ones you find in most hotels. The internet was useful for looking at my emails in the lobby as I had left my laptop at home. My room looked over the pool so I saw everthing from a birds view. The morning I was greeted by a very polite maid who asked if everthing was okay, she gave me some extra coffee and another shampoo which I wished they sold at stores cuz it smelled very good. I had a fun time on this trip. I will come back when traveling this way again.

Room Tip: King Beds in the Garden Great View
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Visalia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway
Comfort Suites
#5 of 14 in Visalia
4.0 of 5 stars 146 reviews
Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center

Been to Lamp Liter Inn? Share your experiences!