“Nice place for drinks but not food” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tulare, California
“Nice place for drinks but not food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Its great place to get together with friends or family for drinks and some appetizers but not for food. Sorry but the food is not good it is always dry meat and $$$ .

Visited June 2012

“Appropriately named restaurant!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Bubba picked the PERFECT name for this restaurant! I feel sorry for the people of Visalia that they are so desperate for barbeque that they waste their money at this place! I went there one evening I had heard so many great things about this place and I was VERY dissapointed! I ordered the links they were dry with no flavor. Just a sugary tasting sauce slathered on them. My wife got the pulled pork which was so dry it was just about inedible(and made her sick). What shocks me is that they have ANOTHER one near Modesto! I grew up on good barbeque ( an avid barbeque/smoker myself) and that stuff doesn't even come close! REAL Que doesnt even need sauce (for flavor or moisture) and should literally fall off the bone! If you have a taste for barbeque and dont want to fix it (or want to) I would STRONGLY suggest you just go to the store and get some ready made stuff! Save the money and you will more than likely get MUCH better food!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Waited forever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Waited 90 minutes for dinner. When it arrived the steak was dry and the shimp was tough. I can't believe this is the same place I once loved.

Porterville, California
“BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Nothing special, especially if you are used to down home BBQ like they have in the deep south. I'll save my cravings for when I go to Florida

Porterville, California
“Loud and crowded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Average food and very slow and inattentive service. Just another bar joint.