“Exceeded My Expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Victorville
S.F., Calif
“Exceeded My Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I couldnt reserve my favorite La Quinta due to a very popular event in town. For the money I decided to take a chance and I was more than pleasantly surprised. This property must have been refurbished since the traveler photos were taken because my room #211 was impeccable, not 1 sign of ill repair. The living room was nicely appointed as was the separate king bedded room. There were 2 flat screens and the kitchen appliances appeared to be brand new. The front desk personnel was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. My first contact at Reception was with a young man named Tyler who I must say has excellent customer service skills. I will not hesitate to return. The location is adjacent to I-15 and its within walking distance of a ton of eating establishments. It was an enjoyable 2 day stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Eugene, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2015

After a 15 hour drive into town, there was a mistake made on our reservation. They could have been the hero and assigned us another room. But instead, forced us to divide my family and ruin our vacation. We are a family of 5 and the manager wanted us to all cram into a King bedroom. I have booked and stayed in perhaps, hundreds of hotels in the last 25 years as an adult. NEVER have I had such blatant disregard for customer service. All we wanted was a room with 2 queen/double beds. The manager kept making me feel I was an idiot who booked online. What idiot doesn't book online!!! I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express when I am in the area visiting. At least there they make REAL efforts to ensure their customers are happy.

As for the hotel itself....

The bed was one of those memory foams that, apparently, remembered it was a stone slab. Our backs hurt every morning.

House keeping left us 1 bath towel and 2 hand towels every day....after taking our other towels away. I mean, if they were trying to conserve...leave the towels!!!! Every evening we had to go to the front desk and ask for towels.

The breakfast was a joke. But I am a food snob so I won't get into it.

The room was like they wanted a high end look but didn't spend the money. Everything was cheap and poorly put together.

The elevator always had a stench.....a different stench each time....but a stench. Had to hold our breath.

Everyday there were "Victorville's finest citizens" (the ones you see on COPS) hanging out in the street and parking lot of the hotel. At night they would yell at each other and in the day beg us for money. One night we came back and they were hanging in the lobby...

My advice....stick to names you know. This was a mistake that we had to live with for 4 nights. I would have rather stayed at a Motel 6...at least its predictable.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Elevator permit expired. Numerous patrons saying take elevator at your own risk.. rude with no management available. Told that... oh well thats the way it is...even had homeless begging in parking lot. Will never stay here or recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We've traveled many times thru the united states. This has been the best experience I have ever had. You feel right at home and so comfortable here. I had checked out to another hotel. I came back after an hour. The staff here is outstanding!! The staff reflects the kind of people they attract. Other guests were just as friendly! Other hotels could learn what real hospitality is! I will recommend this to anyone with kids. So nice to have the layout of an apt. Didn't feel cramped or tripping over everyone. I am forever loyal to this hotel

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Benkelman, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had several Families coming from various parts of theUSA
Hotel Extended Stay was OUTSTANDING and very very affordable.
We all enjoyed our breakfast time together the 3 mornings we were there.
Thank you again for a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Victorville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The staff is great, they help you with anything and everything. The hotel is nice and modern, feels like being at home. The breakfast every morning is complimentary. I have been here two weeks and I will be staying another two. I'm enjoying my stay, would stay here again any day.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I was here for 5 nights while attending the victorville fair 2014 .The hotel has all what it takes to be the best .The environment friendly features on the hotel. The staff is amazing and help out as much as they can. I was with my whole family and the kids loved the indoor smiwimming pool. My wife loved that the hotel had a fully furnished kitchenet also.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Extended Studio? Share your experiences!