“Superb stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Direct and Save
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Victorville
“Superb stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I called into this hotel while I was in Florida and spoke to Sarah. She helped me cancel an existing reservation with expedia, and helped me book a reservation for my fiancé over the phone. She not only saved me time but also saved me money on booking my stay. Thanks again for making this a pleasant and stress free experience! If I'm ever in Victorville again comfort inn and suites and Sarah will be my first stop!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I can not believe the above reviews. These people must be writing about a different inn. No suites at the dump. And I've never heard so much door-slamming, running on the level above me, and yelling at a hotel/motel. I do not believe this place should be in operation. I was charged $55 which i thought was fair, bt i was registered so quickly i didnt even look at the room. I was disgusted when i walked in. If i wasnt on such a budget i wouldve left. Honestly, thought of sleeping in my car when i remembered i had a blanket in the car. So i slept, well what i got of sleep with all the noise, on the blanket. Do not stay here. Several other low priced places in the area.

• Stayed November 2013
Bhubaneswar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I paid a visit to the Travel Inn on my way to the Le Brea Tar Pits with my family. It was a pit stop for us. We enjoyed the place because it wasn't right off the freeway and quiet. Our van had a bunch of belongings in there and they were safe the next morning! The kids enjoyed the little fountain right outside of the office. I liked the place because of this one burger joint right down the street. It had ancollossol sized burger. The place is safe and quiet. While I was there I also saw some foreign doctors in their lab coats staying there. Nice service and friendly people. It isn't a resort or five star hotel but the value and rates are out of this world. for under 60 bucks great deal! My kids enjoyed the cute little breakfast room. I always recommend a renovated room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Las Vegas, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Booked this online and was totally impressed upon arrival the outside lush outside garden. The staff went above and beyond to help me and my family I booked this was on short notice and was treated so kindly. I would stay here again when in the area.

Victorville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Needed to find a reasonable and affordable accomendations or a family event and I was pleased to find thus location. And the staff was very friendly and mist helpful. I would did diffently stay at this establishment again

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a nice and cozy place. Friendly staff that treat you like family. Rooms are nice and a/c and heater works great. Secured parking with cameras all over makes you feel safe. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family members

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel due to a family reunion just loved it Sam who is a staff member there was terrific he went out of his way to help me make arrangements with a rental carand gave me suggestions on places to go and eat the staff was a pleasant and it was very accommodating would definitely

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Travel Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!