“Pleasant stay & meals” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Victorville
Chicago
“Pleasant stay & meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am not a frequent flyer but I do travel a lot for work and pleasure. I have found this place very neat and clean, affordable and pleasant. After the hours of travel all I need if some fresh coffee and a cosy bed and this place has both, their coffee tastes great and their furnishings are lovely. I have no reservations in recommending this wonderful place,, please book in advance for the best prices and don't forget to ask for a non-smoking room if you do not smoke.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The property is average, but the owners are very nice and actually saved us some money. The room and the office were decorated in East Indian style which makes it seem different from other chains and almost exotic. There is a little gazebo in the front where we had a soda and enjoyed the evening breeze.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The staff was very courteous and friendly when I called to reserve a room. Unfortunately, due to a constantly shifting work schedule, I had to cancel the reservation the day that I was supposed to check in. The staff was very friendly and understanding and worked with me to resolve the cancellation with no additional fees. Great customer service. Thank you. Rincon Consultants, Inc.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My family and I took a road trip not too long ago from New York to California. We've stopped plenty of times during the route for lodging and found ourselves running out of the hotels! When we stopped to lodge at Travel Inn and Suites however, we were SOO happy with our stay, we decided to stay another night! The neighborhood was great as was the service and the beautifully furnished rooms. We were especially intrigued with the deliciously hearty breakfast they served. The best part – my wife and kids wouldn’t stop praising me for choosing Travel Inn. Definitely coming back the next time I travel the West Coast!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I recently drove down with my husband to Victorville, CA for a good friend’s wedding. Her house was way too crowded so I found a great rate at Travel Inn and Suites. The rooms were elegantly lavished, given an antique touch (my favorite!) and the decor positively exceeded our expectations. Travel Inn and Suites most definitely contributed to one of the best vacations we've had in a very long time!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, NV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I'll start with the only positive - the room was clean. The mattress was completely worn out. All of the fixtures and furniture were old and distressed. The television was virtually unviewable and the clock/radio did not work. They had a coffee maker, but did not provide coffee or sugar and creamer. The neighborhood was "sketchy" at best, with considerable traffic noise. The "breakfast" was old donuts from the Winchell's across the street, coffee that was at least a day old, and some cereals and fruit. Cheap rate, terrible facility.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Booked the place from Expedia for a recent summer trip to CA. For this price & location I found this place really great. The room was tidy with clean sheets and smelling good. Had no problems going to sleep only to wake up for a really delightful strong coffee and pastries.. yes I don't seem to get over those delicious fresh pastries and the coffee. I am a coffee lover but I don't like coffee in motels but this one was totally amazing.

Don't miss the continental breakfast when you stay here. Book in advance and take a non-smoking room if you are not a smoker. The staff is polite and very cooperative and I think they really care about their customers, I did not have a problem getting hold of them when I needed service. I will look forward to staying here in my next trip, I got to make sure I book in advance for good deals. You will love the place!

Room Tip: Book in advance for good deals on the pricing.