“A true Hotel Hell” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Victorville
San Diego, California, United States
“A true Hotel Hell”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been reading some of these reviews in pure amazement! They likely were written by family, friends or worried investors. As for my own experience I felt cleaner after a full day of driving in the hot desert without air conditioning than after a night in one of their rooms. I recognize it is tough to please everyone all the time, but there is no excuse for dirty towels with tears, stains and misrepresenting renovation when it is obvious the only thing renovated was the exterior and the front desk lobby. I would of had a better experience had I slept overnight in my car and brushed my teeth in a public bathroom. Stay at your own risk and give credit to less favorable reviews for the best representation on what you will be paying for and what you will be getting.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
gmtravelinn, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Victorville, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We apologize for any inconveniences endured. Please remember that we aren't a Five Star Hotel Property and we provide comfortable clean accommodations at a reasonable rate with Complimentary Breakfast included in a separate dining area. We strive to please our guest to the extreme. Thank you for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sandy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I made reservation while in town. Went to the hotel and they would not accept my tablet proof of reservation because they had not rec'd it. They made me sit down and make another one (wouldn't give me the listed rate). Then I had to leave for 45 minutes while it was processed to them. Ends up they got the first reservation and cancelled it and made me take the second reservation at a higher rate. Don't ask Mac or Chris to help you. You are just wasting your time. I have a leg in a cast - I asked for a ground floor. First told they were full (with only a handful of cars), then that there weren't any queens on the 1st floor. Then told they found one later. Only 3 cars on the back side of the building in the evening and a few more in the front in the morning. Never Again!

Room Tip: Ground floor room vibrated all night. Try upstairs if you aren't handicapped.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback we apologize for any issues and we will assess the situation further.

Been to Days Inn Victorville? Share your experiences!