“This hotel is awesome” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16901 Stoddard Wells Road, Victorville, CA 92394   |
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Victorville
“This hotel is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel as the owner takes pride in his establishment and well as his staff.
Any concerns a guest has or inquires about they are right there to rectify the situation at hand. They are an awesome hotel with the upmost concern for their guests comfort while there

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A group of 33 senior citizens on a bus trip ended up here because our original motel cancelled us at the last minute (some type of water issue). Although it had none of the amenities we were expecting (e.g., iron, coffee pot, shampoo and other toiletries), at least the bedroom was clean, the sheets were fresh. Yes, the TV was the old 1990's kind but it worked! We only had two tiny little slivers of soap in the bathroom and only 1/2 roll of toilet paper, one wastebasket, essentially one electrical outlet in the room that was used by the refrigerator and TV, so I had to charge my iPhone in the bathroom. But they did have good coffee in the morning in the lobby, and they're across the street from a fantastic cafe! So not the best, of course, but also not the worst motel I've stayed in and again, they accommodated 33 people at the very last minute so that was another plus. I'd probably give this a 2.5 rating if that were possible, but it did look as though they were doing remodeling so it might look a lot better in the near future.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the street side if that's possible.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

The staff at hilltop suites is excellent. Always willing to make your stay comfortable
I recommended them to truck drivers as we are truckers
Plus I have had family and friends stay there as well.
Kevin the owner does an excellent job with his hotel

• Stayed December 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

I was told I was in a non- smoking room, I was lied to. The room reeked of smoke. The decor is old, tired and dirty. The water in the sink came out in three sharp squirts. I could not wait to get out of there and the only reason I stayed was because everywhere else was sold -out. It was between Hilltop and my car. My car would have been better.

Room Tip: Just don't even bother.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 via mobile

Worst place i've ever stayed! If you're a drug addict, prostitute, or homeless then this is the place for you. Room was not clean esp. the shower (there's no tub), sheets were dirty, and the towels were so ancient they felt like sandpaper. Do not be fooled by the low price. You get what you pay for! Never again!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
san diego
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

I stopped here for a quick nights rest on a trip from san deigo to Las vegas. I was looking for something affordable where I could just sleep. I tried this hotel based on the reviews. I wish I had tried somewhere else. It was cheap, and the staff was very nice, and the room was clean(ish) and older (which I don't mind) but it was super tiny, bed was uncomfortable, sheets were scratchy. I think I would have been better off at the Motel 6 next door and wont be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

I'm working as a travel nurse and needed something affordable. The best price around and very comfortable. Really close to work. Made my stay nice. I plan on staying there the whole 13 week assignment. I recommend it to other travel nurses.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilltop Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!