“Wonderful place, highly suggested” 5 of 5 stars

Hilltop Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16901 Stoddard Wells Road, Victorville, CA 92394   |
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Victorville
Palm Bay, Florida
“Wonderful place, highly suggested”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I have stayed at this inn the last time I came in to go see one of my family members. The rooms are nice and I even had a chance to do my laundry on site. I had a nice time with my family members and this placed really helped me out with the rate too. I didn't have to comprise on the quality at all. Staff was nice and accommodated some special requests I had. They even allowed my grandmother to come and visit!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Worst place i've ever stayed! If you're a drug addict, prostitute, or homeless then this is the place for you. Room was not clean esp. the shower (there's no tub), sheets were dirty, and the towels were so ancient they felt like sandpaper. Do not be fooled by the low price. You get what you pay for! Never again!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
California's Wine Coast Country, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice place and clean rooms. The staff was extremely efficient and friendly. The bed was very comfortable and the room was a great buy for the price I paid. I went in the area for an internship assignment and needed an affordable place to stay. I was happy with the quality of the room and the quality of the hotel.They got extremely pleasant and hospitable staff. It was a little cold to go swimming however they have a nice pool. The only thing I can advise on is to go early for the comp coffee in the morning because they tend to run out fast and don't make any after 10.. Finally, I got to say is, thank you for everything. I will come back again definitely.
Thanks,
Crawler

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
san diego
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stopped here for a quick nights rest on a trip from san deigo to Las vegas. I was looking for something affordable where I could just sleep. I tried this hotel based on the reviews. I wish I had tried somewhere else. It was cheap, and the staff was very nice, and the room was clean(ish) and older (which I don't mind) but it was super tiny, bed was uncomfortable, sheets were scratchy. I think I would have been better off at the Motel 6 next door and wont be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

My family and I were traveling from Vegas to Anaheim for a trip to Disneyland 4 my daughters birthday. I like this inn and it was a reasonably priced property. The rooms were clean. The internet connection was great. My family was safe and we enjoyed the shops and restaurants in Victorville. The staff is very nice and friendly as well. They even let us check in early about three hours early to be exact. I also had the chance to do some last minut laundry on site.

We will come back next year as my family is alwasys on a budget. next year it will be knots

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

I'm working as a travel nurse and needed something affordable. The best price around and very comfortable. Really close to work. Made my stay nice. I plan on staying there the whole 13 week assignment. I recommend it to other travel nurses.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was guiding group of students back in 2013 through Victorville. The Hilltop Inn accomodated my large group of students who were visiting the area to assess the nearby colleges. We were on a budget and this place gave us an out of this world rate! The rooms are clean, furniture is up to date, the pool is nice, and staff is very friendly. During our stay housekeeping came in every day and gave us room service. Upon arrival in to the room we were very happy with the quality of the room and linens. I was a little worried when I booked the rooms for the group but after checking in I was very happy. Great Facility and the staff works extra hard to keep customers happy :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilltop Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!