“Hilltop Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Victorville
Fort Worth, Texas
“Hilltop Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Hilltop Inn this past weekend. My stay for quite lovely. Great rooms for a budget minded person. It's an oasis. Very nice attentive staff. It's your basic Inn right off the freeway, but I mean for the price you can't complain. The rooms are clean, coffee Is free, there's a pool, and you get nice channels. I loved this place and it was close to my destination. Thanks for hosting me!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Hilltop Inn several times, and am finally writing a review. It's a great place to stay. The best thing is the price. It's very reasonable for around forty dollars, you get a standard room with clean linen and towels. They also don't charge you extra for internet. The laundry is good too because I can wrap up for the week and then do my laundry. I will come back to this place in September. Great Job for a budget hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on my way to and from Los Angeles and it was a great place to stay. Friendly staff, courteous customer service and comfortable rooms at a great price. Would definitely recommend for passing travelers.

• Stayed August 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed at the Hilltop Inn recently and really enjoyed my stay. It was a great experience and I will be back. I was on my way to Universal Studios for the new ride. It's a very nice place for an exterior property. The rooms are clean. The pool is great and it isn't that far from Hollywood. It was a good stop! The maids are really precise with their work. I will have to stay that it's a standard hotel with basic amenities, but I mean for around $40 it's great! If you aren't looking for bells and whistles than this is it. I highly like this place.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at the Hilltop Inn & Suites when my group booked rooms for a soccer tournament. Our group really enjoyed their stay and thanked me for booking the rooms. It's extremely close to the park and all the children had blast! The rooms are clean. Plenty of towels and toiletries provided. The pool is large enough to accommodate a group. We had a fun evening and victory barbecue. We highly recommend this place for the budget cautious traveler. Staff is very welcoming and works to get the best deal possible. We loved the area and surroundings!
happy2life

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hilltop inn with all my friends when we came here on a conference. I loved this place. Rooms are affordable. Clean and well establishment. The parking lot is well lit and perfect dining location at the next exit. Loved the staff and how attentive they are. I will be back here for sure. Ask for their group rates! You get a killer deal. Morning Coffee gave me a buzz.

• Stayed May 2014
Road Town, Tortola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed at the Hilltop Inn, when I stopped on my way to Vegas. What can I say, it's easily located off the freeway. Great Location and Better than reasonable Service. I checked in and the room was cleaned in detail. The room was well lit and comfortable. The Morning Coffee was great for my 3 hour drive to Vegas. What more could I have asked for around 40 Bucks? I will be going back next month!!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hilltop Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!