“Yummers” 5 of 5 stars

Description: near the Victor Valley Mall and Lowes
Lindon, Utah
“Yummers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Original Roadhouse Grill and Texas Roadhouse Grill are knock-offs of each other but how in the world can you go wrong with a ribeye steak? I had a long day ahead of me traveling home so I stopped in for lunch and went with the ribeye. I figured this would hold me over until I got home around ten o'clock that evening. I ordered my steak medium-rare and that is what I got. It was flavorful, juicy and big. I also had fries and a Caesar salad to go with it as well as their house rolls which come with the meal. All were delicious. Service was great and the meal arrived before I finished the salad which was brought out with the rolls ahead of time. I'll be back the next time I drive through.
The only reason I checked "no" on being one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant is because the standard was set by Ruth Chris Steakhouse some years ago and it is pretty hard to beat that but you pay for it through the nose. Still I was extremely satisfied and the you can't beat the value for what you get. I made it home nine hours later still satisfied!

• Visited April 2014

Wrightwood, California
“Always a safe bet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Nothing fancy here but the food and service are always good. All plates are plentiful. Nice salads. The specialty is bison burgers, steaks, and ribs. One of our faithful standbys that can always be counted on to deliver.

Visited December 2013
Hesperia, California
“Great Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

They have a great $5 Happy Hour bar menu with plenty of choices. Friendly and attentive service, plenty of beer and wine choices, and a full bar as well.

• Visited November 2013
Victorville, California
“Deliciousness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hubby and I had dinner here on Saturday evening. Delicious food in a nice atmosphere. Music wasn't so loud that we could actually have a nice conversation. Our server Cristine was excellent!! Love that you get a bucket fof peanuts at your table!! We will definitely go back!

• Visited September 2013
Adelanto, California, United States
“Rocking With Original Roadhouse Grill-Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Being greeted at the front door by fantastic servers, peanut shells all over the floor, rustic ambiance, happy smiling customers, drooling while waiting for their selected meal!We started with an appetizer, bar-b-cue wings with three different dips, honey, ranch and Holy smokes Hot!We had a wonderful sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar smothering your taste buds, moving on to the perfect steak and salad, and tasty veggies. Of Course we had homemade bread and butter topped off with a perfect cup of coffee. After all this wonderful experience, I was so full I couldn't handle even a small dessert.

• Visited August 2013