“Great Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Mammoth Lakes, California
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Well my husband and I gathered up our friends and of them is a professional hamburger eater And I am a professional french fry eater. So off we go to the Apollo hamburgers this is a small place somewhat considered like Hole in the wall Hidden Gem. The hamburgers are delicious they grind their own meat and they buy local produce when available. The servers were very friendly taking the time to ask how we were doing. I ordered a cheeseburger with fries but next time someone told me to try the parm fries .....fries with cheese. Yum. I gave the fries a 10.

Sometimes you may have to wait 15 minutes because they cook each individual hamburger to order. Worth the time and money.

• Visited February 2013

Phelan, California
“Great Burgers. Very friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved my burger, original cheeseburger. Had fried zucchini, delicious panko crust. Area is a little sketchy though, wouldn't suggest going there after dark. But I'll be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't miss this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm from put of town and I stopped here a year ago and I totally AMAZED again!!! Huge burgers, far better than Five Guys(which I really like) and about the same price! I had a Narcissist today- 2 patties,2 cheeses,caelized onions, lettuce,tomato,and special sauce!!!!oh and BACON!!! Beef is ground fresh daily, hand cut fries and super crunchy onion rings. U can add anything to ur burger even breakfast! They cook them med rare unless u tell them otherwise. Also has an extended menu on line- hmmmm/ I should've checked it! Pretty busy but close at 7:00 pm. This place is worth a drive from the freeway! Even have a burger with grilled cheese sandwiches for buns!

Victorville, California, United States
“Lunchtime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I went on my lunch break and it was my first time eating there. the food had a great fresh taste and good sized burgers.

Visited March 2012
Boise, Idaho, United States
“this is a must stop!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

got to love a place the has grill cheese for the buns on a burger!!!! their hamburger is fresh ground and you can have any combination of thing on your burger from egg and sausage to the bacon grill cheese buns!!!

• Visited February 2012