“good value for price payed” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Victorville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
CLAYPOOL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel was extremely disgusting! Was very dirty there was stains all over the carpet, there was mold in the shower, the shower curtain smelled like pure urine! There was people work on their vehicles outside like it was their own house! Housekeeping brought towels that were so stained they didn't look like they were even washed! I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

San Jacinto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The room was clean and smelled good. We only had one problem not understanding how the TV worked. We were unable to get sound on 2 4 7 but after playing around with the remote found that we had to push 7-1 etc to get cable to come on. Would have been nice to have had some instructions on how it worked. The front desk was going to send someone to check it, but we figured out how to use it and cancelled the request. There was no clothing hanging area in the room and I think that that would have been good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was skeptical when I booked it because of some of the reviews, but we were to arrive late and leave early just needed a place to sleep. When we pulled into the driveway I thought oh-no! The exterior of the building could use a paint job for sure. Very quick 11:00pm check in, room #206 in the top floor inside corner area all ready for us. When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, the room was in very decent condition, and had been updated, had a nice clean smell to it.. Comes with microwave, mini fridge and wall safe, the TV was a 26" box style but worked OK plenty of chanels.. The bed was decent, not lumpy like the pillows, as in most budget hotels, but I always travel with my own so never a factor. Was a quiet night, we slept good. The breakfast consists of OJ or Apple, a small danish, 2 types of cereal and a banana or apple, not a big layout. Coffee was on hand also. There were signs the place was being fixed slowly, a bunch of old furniture was stored near the stairs, outside the mop room near us was a bucket of rags and a mop left overnight, so not the most tidy place I have been to but it would not keep me from staying again if I am passing thru there. There is a restaurant and gas station nearby.

Room Tip: Upper inside corner worked for us,
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Nothing to do with Safe Blowing but caught your attention!!!

Stayed overnight in Travelodge Victorville, breaking up a road trip between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Certainly not a five star establishment but excellent value for $50 a night with breakfast included.

The Motel is just off the I15 and very easy to find. It also has a good selection of diners/restaurants in close proximity, so very good for a road trip stop-over. Walking distance to the nearest shopping mall with a large mall on the other side of the I15.

Room is equipped with a safe but ours wouldn't work so I reported it to the front desk, and within 5 mins I had two guys in the room fixing the problem.

Breakfast is included in the room price and though it's only cereals tea/coffee, muffins and fruit, it sets you up for the journey.

Not the Bellagio but good value for the price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed overnight on April 13th because I had a Rotary District Assembly at Victor Valley College the next day. The hotel didn't look like anything from the outside but the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. To our surprise, the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was available in the morning although we had other plans. For the $50 and change we paid, we could not have been more pleased and would definitely stay there again. The only negative was that we stayed on the ground floor although we were offered a room upstairs. Itwas noisier with people above us during the night.

Room Tip: You will have less noise on the second floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Victorville? Share your experiences!