“"Loved it"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Victorville, California
“"Loved it"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I read all the reviews and i agree with the people that said the food was great! it was very tasty, affordable, and i can't wait to go back again. Of course you will always find people that complain but in my opinion Lil Bit of Country Cafe is the best place to eat and has hospitable service :)

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

hesperia, ca
“Overall bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

To begin with, when I entered the restaurant I was told to sit anywhere I wanted, what she really meant was anywhere the tables had been bussed. So I had to wait for a booth to be bussed, and then I had the pleasure of sitting at a wet table with no silverware or napkins. About 10 minutes went by before the server came by for my order, which took about 15 minutes to prepare for some reason, scrambled eggs must take longer, he had to go back for the toast which took another 5 minutes of which I still had no silverware at the table. When he returned I asked for silverware and informed him I was not pleased with his level of service, he then became confrontational and told me to "Just Relax" in a tone that seemed as if he wanted to take it outside for offending him by critizing his service. Needless to say by the time the table was set up correctly the food was cold, and I didn't think it would be safe to send it back to reheat, of which I needn't have worried because he never came back to the table anyway. I did however listen to him and relaxed my wallet with the lack of a tip when I left. I generally tip well, even for mediocre service.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Apple Valley, California
“If my son likes it we love it!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012 via mobile

Enjoying the warmth and family feeling here! The breakfast specials are great in this time of resection. My whole family love it here. Customer service was outstanding. Food came out hot and quickly. Coffee was often offered, but never over done! Great job guys!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Victorville, California
“Went there once”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I went there one time, it was OK, but wasn't impressed by the service.

So. Cal.
“Not my favorite”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I've been there a few times for breakfast with some of my retired colleagues. The last couple of times, I just ordered toast. On other occasions when I ordered a meal, the eggs were greasy and the potatoes tasted bad and the coffee wasn't very good. I don't go there much anymore.

• Visited February 2011