“Relaxing and Fun!,” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Valley View Casino Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Valley Center
Valley View Casino Hotel
You added Valley View Casino Hotel to your Saves list
16300 Nyemii Pass Road, Valley Center, CA 92082   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Valley Center
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Relaxing and Fun!,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

What a surprise to find out in the high desert just outside of San Diego. The casino is just like most but the hotel is great and the food is pretty good, too. Good value as well as the rooms during the week are most reasonable and breakfast is included (pretty mundane but adequate). The infinity pool is cold! But, there is a hot tub as well and the area is so relaxing. the pool doesn't get afternoon sun however so plan accordingly.

Room Tip: I don't know that there is a bad room location. The views are lovely.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Riverside Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The best thing about this casino is the price and all the free ammenities. The worst is the service I received while I visited there this week. First of all once you arrive at the casino you must make your way across the floor to find where the hotel check in is, there are no signs ANYWHERE! Once we found it, we asked if we could check in early, the answer was NO!!! their excuse was that every
ery room was full, now this was about 1200 pm on a monday non holiday morning, the place was empty, they got the manager who also was non accomidating to out situation which was our 24th anniversary BTW.
We had to wait by the pool for several hours till a room became available. Which I kept checking and they insisted none were cleaned yet, hard to believe since every other hotel I have been too always lets us check in early!
When we finally did check in, the customer servive person did not even mention that we could sign up for the players club there until my husband overheard the other guest checking in get their info, then my husband asked her and she told us.
The casino itself is nice, there are free soda machines everywhere, and complimentary bottled water. The slots are not the loosest but my husband did win on one.
The pool is nice, and they have free water there and sirius radio plus big plush beach towels.
The room was beutiful, the bed and sheets excellent but no coffee maker or fridge in the room.
At the buffet, because we were guests of the casino we could get in the VIP line but we wound up waiting areally long time anyway because there were plenty of seats but not enough servers???????
If you are not a guest of the hotel be prepared to wait an extra long time and it is $32 if you don;t get the free players club deal.
The food was great, the lobster tails were small but you can get as much as you like.
Another cool thing is they have the fishtank from the show TANKED there, in front of the steak place.
The best thing was the free poolside breakfast for hotel guests, it had all your usual continental items plus donuts, bagels with all the fixings and tiny breakfast sandwiches, fruit, coffee, milk, juice and lots of tables to eat at along with free newspapers to read.
There are no tax, no resort fees and NO children under 21, because kids at a casino kind of spoil the mood.
One more thing, the bathroom floor and tub are very slippery, I hurt my leg on it, so be careful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
san diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice views of the surrounding areas and a nice respite from the chaotic casino floor but this hotel is lacking in some important areas. No room service, needs a cleaning overhaul, a few maintenance issues (closet wouldn't close and our drain in the tub wouldn't work), pool was cold, no iron in room, their breakfast sandwich is yucky (square shaped egglike substance with a sausage patty covered in american cheese in a stiff hamburger bun) and the furnishings were a bit lacking in quality. It was nice to get away but wasn't a "resort nice" type of place.

• Stayed July 2013
Lexington TN& California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stay there once week I do spend money but well worth it. love the hosts all are so great. great food great give a ways for the month. meet vice pres today what a great person he is. they are there to help you on anything make your stay awesome. we just got home and cant wait to go back sunday lol 3 days. rooms are perfect in every way clean awesome. cant say enought about this place my favorite Joanne Hankins

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Crestline
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed for the first time and was not disappointed. Large rooms all with great views of pool or mountains. Free breakfast included every day. No fridge or coffee maker in standard rooms but they will bring them if their available.

• Stayed June 2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We love coming here and getting away from the city for a while.The rooms are beautifully designed and the beds are the reason I spend most of my time in them when I'm here.Super comfy and plush linens are of fine quality and the bathrooms are awesome,separate tub and shower and the bubble baths are amazing with a tub that big.The shower and toilet are separated by a heavy duty door that offers privacy should nature call for your roomie if you're in the tub.The pool is great,towels and cold,refreshing lemonade and water come par for the course.The lounger chairs are large and super comfortable,the hot spa is great too.The views from the pool are so breathtaking its hard to believe we're only 25 minutes from our home.The free breakfast in the morning is a bounty of Yumminess,seriously you can't go wrong with this place.Check it out,I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the elevators if you're looking to rest soundly like me :)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I decided to stay here and booked total of 4 rooms to get my family & friends together to celebrate my birthday. Our room is very nice and contemporary. The pool and the view is the highlight of our stay because it really gives a very relaxing feeling and atmosphere. We enjoyed the perks that goes along in staying at this hotel, complimentary breakfast in the morning, highs peed internet access and free lobster buffet if your a new member of players club. I really recommend this for people like me that needs works 2 jobs and goes to school and would want to do a lil get away to de-stress. My main reason of writing a review for this hotel is because I want to recognized the employees that works at the hotel. I have an issue with one of the rooms I booked. It was relayed to the Hotel Manager Ian who took the time to listen and resolve the issue for us. Customer Service is a very tough and challenging job that most people doesn't realized& recognized. He handled my issues in a very respectful & gracious manner. I know for a fact that having this kind of qualities as a manager reflects how their staff are to all the guest , which is to provide them satisfaction and above and beyond service. My friends and I would definitely come back here soon for my moms bday on September. Once again thank you very much Ian the manager, tony the frontdesk clerk, even the young bellman with glasses is super nice and the housekeeper we encountered is very friendly and down to earth.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
#10 of 16 in Escondido
3.0 of 5 stars 160 reviews
Omni La Costa Resort and Spa
Harrah's Resort Southern California

Been to Valley View Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!