Overall, I wasnt expecting the world on a platter but with this being my first time there I figured I'd try to seek the best deal. After searching through booking sites I saw that nearby hotels are about the same or higher priced and would leave us with a longer commute to Six Flags so ultimately after reading some reviews and price matching I went with Best Western.
The front desk was slammed with guests so i was prepared for the worst. We were helped within 10 minutes which couldve been worse i guess. Not only did they give my fiancée and I military discount (he's army) but upgraded our room because we were told our room had a late checkout!
Services arent silver platter but pleasant, decent wifi and the room was actually clean (all of those traveling know what I mean). They offer shuttle service which comes in amazingly handy because although you can practically walk to six flags and nearby restaurants, why not travel in AC?
Oh before I forget you've got to got to.....got to give their waffle maker a whirl, it can get a bit crowded with some of the families but their breakfast bar did make mornings ALOT more bearable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in for a treat at this spacious Vallejo hotel where the best the Golden State has to offer is right outside your door. Six Flags® Discovery Kingdom is our neighbor, which means that you simply have to stroll across the street for a day full of fun. Want something a little more laid back? Napa Valley is also nearby, so an afternoon of wine tasting is an absolute must. This Vallejo hotel is only 15 minutes away from Napa Valley, so a cab ride is an easy choice. We're the best hotel in Vallejo for adventure seekers. The heated outdoor pool and hot tub is open year round for a little relaxation after a day of exploration. Free parking and free shuttle service to Six Flags® Discovery Kingdom are just a couple of the ways guests are treated like family. No other Vallejo hotel can compare. If you're interested in something a little different, you're in luck. Our Vallejo hotel is near several dog shows at Solano County Fairgrounds and the Jelly Belly® Factory. This is one unusual match that really works. Speed lovers delight at the NASCAR® and Indy Grand Prix at Infineon Raceway. Of course, sometimes you're traveling on business. Maybe you're taking your high school senior to check out Touro University. Maybe you're in town with Valero® Oil Refinery, Chevron Oil Refinery, or have business to take care of on Mare Island. Maybe you need to host a business meeting or event in our convenient business room. There's no reason you can't fully enjoy your stay just because you're punching the clock or writing tuition checks. Enjoy a full breakfast before starting your day - it's on us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites At Discovery Kingdom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn And Suites At Discovery Kingdom
- Best Western Plus Inn & Suites At Discovery Kingdom Hotel Vallejo
- Best Western Hotel Vallejo
- Best Western Vallejo
- Vallejo Best Western