“DO NOT STAY HERE!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Vallejo
Seaside, California, United States
“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE! Upon our arrival, at about 5 PM, our television was not working. I called the front desk every hour for the next three hours concerning the issue. Each time I was assured that someone was on the way to fix my problem, no one ever came. The next morning I asked to speak to the manager, and was told he was not there, but would call me if I left a message. I have now left over 6 messages and am still getting no response. The breakfast there was so awful, that we went to the diner next door. The rooms were old and dirty. This was the first time I have ever called a hotel's headquarters and filed a complaint. You've been warned!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Elk Grove
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

If you need peace and quiet, clean room, a working phone, or a good breakfast, this place is O-U-T! It's literally across the street from Six Flags. When we pulled into the hotel, there were fireworks going off at Six Flags. Nice if you wanted that, not nice if you've a toddler who was startled awake and cried for the next 30 minutes. That's not the end of the noise: Six Flags staff are crammed 10 to a room here. Not a joke. My husband had to go out at least three times to ask them to keep their partying down, so we could sleep.

We tried to call the front desk, but the phone didn't work. Walked down to the front desk and they offered to check it out, but didn't come by. Not a major issue since 3 of us had cellphones... but it's the point: should have a working phone.

The room was filthy. Walking barefoot to the bathroom, I noticed I was leaving black footprints on the bathroom floor. It was just plain dirt. The carpet smelled like someone allowed a dog to relieve itself indoors, which was really gross.
Finally, we were given breakfast tickets. We hoped it was decent, but there were literally only waffles (wait for 10 folks in front of you to read the directions and make their own), yogurt and two pieces of fruit.

The management was rude to my husband when he tried to alert them to our poor stay. The man asked in thickly accented English, if we wanted an apology, then walked away.

I believe the only reason people stay there is that the Six Flags makes it a captive audience, and the price is $30-$60 less than the other two hotels nearby.

Believe me: do yourself a favor, splurge on the more expensive hotel, if you can. The best part of our stay, was leaving, to enjoy breakfast at the semi-decent diner across the street.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This motel is very misleading. It is nothing like the pictures. The carpet is coming up, dirty drawers under the sink, and very noisy. The walls are super thin. The pool is nothing like the pictures and dirty and run down. We would never stay here again.

Stayed August 2014

Been to Ramada Vallejo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Vallejo

Address: 1000 Admiral Callaghan Lane, Vallejo, CA 94591
Location: United States > California > Vallejo
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Vallejo
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Vallejo 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Vallejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Vallejo / Napa Valley Area Hotel Vallejo
Vallejo Ramada Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Vallejo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.