“Do not recommend!!” 1 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Vallejo
“Do not recommend!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This motel is very misleading. It is nothing like the pictures. The carpet is coming up, dirty drawers under the sink, and very noisy. The walls are super thin. The pool is nothing like the pictures and dirty and run down. We would never stay here again.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Vallejo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

On a weekend when the hotel is booked there should be more than one employee working the continental breakfast area. No matter how hard the employee tried she could not keep the area stocked. Need a toaster oven!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Central Point, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed here because of the location to the six flags across the freeway. I figured with the name Ramada, it would be good. Not so in this case. It's a run down hotel, that looks like it was last updated in the 70s. Hot tub and pool were working, so that was good. TV didn't work, but my wife fiddled with the cords and we got a fuzzy picture enough to watch a show. We'll definitely NEVER stay there again. Motel 6 would have been better.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We checked in, and the staff was extremely rude. The first lady we talked to had to go do something else in the middle of checking us out and asked the employee sitting next to her to take over, and she said, and I quote, "I'll do this right now, but I just want you to know I'm so busy." They proceeded to argue about who was busier and who should don the horrific responsibility of CHECKING US IN right in front of us like we weren't paying customers, standing right there! That should have been a clue just to get out right there, but it was late so we went ahead and stayed, the place was extremely crowded and noisy until well past 12:30 AM, we wanted to keep the window open because the room was musty and smelly but couldn't sleep because of the noise. The carpet on the bathroom floor was SOAKED for some unknown reason. The curtains were broken. Pretty much everything about this hotel makes it the worst hotel experience I have had in my entire life. Oh, and I prepaid for the room, and when I checked in, Ms. "Too busy" charged my credit card for the room again. The next day when I checked out and tried to correct this, they argued with me that I should ask for a refund from Expedia (including the MANAGER.) I had to make it perfectly clear that I would not be leaving without a refund, since the front desk charged me more than I had prepaid for the room, before anybody would even attempt to help me, instead of arguing with me. 5 days later, I still haven't gotten back my deposit. By far the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Yosemite National Park, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The place is a dump and I got bit by a dog of a guest staying there and they didn't even make the guest leave! The dog might've bitten other guests or worse yet CHILDREN!! The place is a dive, dirty & disgusting. The sheets are rough. They replaced our glass glasses with styrofoam cups and when I requested our glass glasses was told "no". Locked out of room several times. Hair dryer inoperable. This place should be shut down. Ramada used to be a reputable place to stay. Stay ANYWHERE BUT HERE! they let guest dogs bite other guest with impunity. Shameful!!!!

Room Tip: choose a room in another hotel. and make sure to warn family & friends about the dogs being allo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Vallejo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Vallejo

Address: 1000 Admiral Callaghan Lane, Vallejo, CA 94591
Location: United States > California > Vallejo
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Vallejo
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Vallejo 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Vallejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Vallejo / Napa Valley Area Hotel Vallejo
Vallejo Ramada Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Vallejo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.