“This time was dissappointing!” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 19 hotels in Vallejo

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
PACIFICA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just the overall quality was not good. This looks like a Ramada that needs remodeling. I came to the Ramada because I needed a room early in the day and the Comfort Inn (which was my first choice) didn't have clean rooms. I can tell you, having stayed at the Comort in before, it is much nicer than your hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The location of the hotel is in a pretty busy and noisy area. One of my main annoyances was the required $100 security deposit that did not automatically get credited to our card until 3-5 business days after departure. I have never paid a security deposit for a hotel. Never. It indicates that they have had problems with theft and vandalism. Also we were given tickets for the breakfast that had to be shown to an attendant before serving yourself. This also indicates that there have been problems with non-guests helping themselves. There was also a trashed snf abandoned vehicle with flat tires in the parking lot that had obviously been there a long time--covered in dust and cobwebs.. I don't know, didn't make me feel like I was staying in a quality, well-kept place. The security deposit remains the most offensive. I'll never go back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

SPARKS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I would like to thank the manager our first room had a issue with the ac he did not even blink when he told the young lady running the front desk to move us into a suit. We were over in the area from Reno nv. to see a heart specialist at UCSF he did not know this he made our trip and the two days we stay in order to get all the test done so much more at ease. the continental breakfast was great and the employee running that part was very nice dealing with health issues is never easy but your staff took aliitle of that stress away from my wife and I we will be making several trips back and can't think of anywhere else we would stay. once again thank you, Mr Jeff Erickson

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

FRESNO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I am a travel agent and when I found this hotel in Vallejo I was happy because it was a Ramada and was at a great price. Boy was I disappointed! The lobby was extreemly out dated and had a funny smell. Although we requested a non-smoking room we were given a smoking room. The lighting in the room was ok but the hit of the night was the single lightbulb with no covering hanging from the celing. Apparently we were supposed to have tickets to the contentental breakfast but were not given tickets at check-in. I will think twice before booking a Ramada hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Placerville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our group had a recent Board meeting in Vallejo, CA which required an over night stay, and made reservations for 5 or 6 rooms at the Ramada Inn in Vallejo. We were not informed that a $100 deposit (per room) could be required. Credit card would not be refunded for a couple days after the stay so I opted to pay the fee in cash. At check out I was told my refund could not be made until 10 AM when the manager would issue a check. No way! I insisted that the manage be called and my cash be refunded at once. The Desk Clerk, Beth Torez, handled it as well as she could and I felt sorry I had to be so firm with her. The manager hung up on her, but did hand her the envelope with the cash. I have business in Vallejo again at the end of the month, but no I will be staying in another hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Vallejo? Share your experiences!