“Never Come Here !!” 1 of 5 stars

1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   160 E. Lincoln Rd., Vallejo, CA 94591   |
Ranked #18 of 19 hotels in Vallejo
“Never Come Here !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

This is the worst inn ive ever been too there is no room service you have to go and get your own towels own toilet paper and vacume the heater did not work gave us a portable one that didnt work a guy was suppose to come fix it never did glass sliding door was broken let air in like a window was open the room was disgusting graffitii everywhere blankets soo dirty looked like they have never been washed snithes everywhere wanted to leave would not give us our money for the nights we didnt stay managet is a bi*** and hella rude husband hungup on me while talking to him NEVER COME HERE AND THERES ROACHES

• Stayed March 2012

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011 via mobile

As seasoned travelers, this is worst place we have stayed in!
It felt like they gave us a room that was used and filthy. The toilet had a huge wad of toilet paper sitting in it, the toilet and kitchen area had cockroaches crawling around, there was hair on our "clean" sheets and the mattresses were spotted with various stains, some fresher than others. The free wifi offer was non-existent.
I think that the health department needs to have a better look at this place and close them down.

• Stayed October 2011

Travelers are raving about these Vallejo hotels

Oroville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed here on the weekend to attend the NHRA Races in Sonoma. I was hoping for a plain room, but clean. I got the first, a plain room, but not that clean.The lock on the door left a lot to be desired. There was about a 1/2 inch space between the door and the jam, that would have made it easy for someone to pull the door open, even when locked, while I was out. I didn't dare sleep under the sheets, didn't look like it had be changed. It the bathroom was a roll of toilet paper about the size of a soda can, and no extra. The view from my Balcony was of the other part of the motel that is not very visible from the street. Most likely these are the weekly renters. There was boxes on the balcony, and blue tarps covering them, why I don't know. The location is good with keep access to I-80 in both directions, the but the place is poorly maintained and could use a lot of work in upgrades. their Free "High Speed" Wi-Fi is a joke, the TV remote was such a pain to use. The towels were so thin it took 2 just to dry off. I suggest paying a little more and getting something that you feel safe in, or to leave your stuff in the room without fear of it being taken.

Room Tip: Check for something a little better and away from this area.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

After reading the reviews I was almost frightened away from staying at this motel, however after reviewing the website and seeing the "under new management" banner on the site, I went ahead and booked. The motel is in a great location close to Marine World and the rooms were clean, comfortable and a great deal! I looked around and this was one of the best deals in the bay area! $40 a night, you can't beat that. I enjoyed the the variety of channels available on the free cable.This is a great stay for those looking for a clean, convenient room at an affordable price.

• Liked — Price!Price!Price!
  • Disliked — -------
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reno, NV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2007

Let me begin this review by stating that I'm a man of stable and honorable income, so I've seen a variety of rooms in my time, from top-of-the-line hotels like the Plaza Hotel in NY to the run-of-the-mill Holiday Inns around the nation.
My family and I had been vacationing to Marine World in Vallejo and needed a place to stay last minute due to a plethora of insignificant details. I could tell our stay would be a desireable one when we were greeted by the oh so sweet smell of uncooked meats marinated in liquified fecal matter with a side of candied yams. Let me tell you this was no potpourri my friends, this was a saturated stench trapped in every sqaure inch of the establishment's interior. On our way to the room, excited for our promising stay, we spotted the pool area. With guests' welfare in mind, the pool had less than a quart of water in it to eliminate the need for towels. The filthy floor had stains of algae and some kind of dark fungus near the water in this putrid funk hole. As the proprietor welcomed us into our "suite" she nearly emptied a can of Lysol air cleaner. Unfortunately the pungent scent of wet leather and viscera was now only accented by "Mountain Mist." The light on the wall was a flourescent, buzzing bulb from hell that might as well have been a hand-me-down from the warehouse down the street. Showcasing their generous animal policies, there was a live bird's nest perched above the sliding glass door, unfortunately any and all bird poop had been cleaned away from the area. As I moved into the bathroom the charming and complex aroma of the room shifted to a simple and familiar one- poop. Which, howevever, didn't forego the entire flushing process. I'd have flushed it myself had the handle not been tarnished with skid marks much like the ones in the bowl. To my surprise, these streaks of joy seemed to be a recurring theme, as I noticed their presence in the beds as well. Fortunately the filth must not have been poop, as none in my family seem to have contracted pink eye during our stay. Should one choose to avert these "soiled" sheets, the comforters may not provide much relief either, as they seemed to have been donated by the region's transient population. After this rather offputting series of discoveries I was delighted to find a cup or two of the inn's very own "brew" left in the coffee-maker. I assumed the coffee was either four weeks old or made from dirt, as the contents of the pot had separated into two "layers" at this point. Wowee, what a room.

Bottom Line: Best $65 I've ever spent.

• Liked — The bird's nest above the door inside my room
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2007

Hello - To Whom It May Concern:
My husband and I recently stayed at a hotel we found on your website. It was a last minute trip and we went the cheaper route and stayed at the Travel Inn rated as a one star. Well, we got what we paid for. . The rooms were disgusting. . just really dirty, and totally ran down and we were very surprised they had so many people there. . . . . In my opinion they would have negative stars. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and we will never stay at a one star again. We just wanted to let you know how bad this one was that you were representing. . . . Bed bugs, foul smelling, I felt dirtier after I took a shower, and just plain gross. . . We couldn't believe they were in business. Thank you for giving the opportunity to let us make other people aware.

• Liked — closing the door on the way out
  • Disliked — everything was bad. . . no exageration!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2002

If we hadn't been too sick with the flu and too tired to safely drive further, we would have left as soon as we saw the room, despite the "absolutely no refunds" policy. This was the most unacceptable "hotel" room I have ever seen. There was no smoke detector, no fire extinguisher, and the heater did not work. The bathroom still had hair from the previous occupant and a fist-sized whole in the door, not to mention broken and missing tiles and grout. You could not have paid me enough to assent to walk bare-foot anywhere in that room. The bed sheets were stained, though, I'm glad to say that they did smell clean. The linens were the only things in the room that smelled clean though. The room's front door was flimsy at best. The lock in the handle was the push-button kind that you normally find on a bathroom door. The chain on the door looked to provide less security than a strategically placed doorstop would have. Believe me when I tell you that security was foremost on our minds during our stay there. The traffic in and out of the rooms on either side of us was disturbing in more ways than one. But the flimsy front door would have hardly mattered since almost the whole of the back wall was a sliding glass door that opened onto ground level with not so much as even a decorative railing between us and the constant parade of "interesting" people walking around at 3am, which, not coincidentally, was the time when we decided that we had "rested" enough to be safer driving than staying put in that place.

Been to Travel Inn Vallejo? Share your experiences!