We had been unable to book into our first choice in Santa Clarita, and this was the next closest. Despite some disparaging comments from locals it was okay. The rooms were fine - comfortable and clean, the staff friendly and helpful. It is a little way out from the at Town Centre so a car is essential, but LA is meant to be travelled by car, not on foot.
Check in was very slow, check out much easier, and we were able to store our bags out back.
The breakfast was meagre, but included in the tariff (which was reasonable). All in all this hotel did the job but not my first choice for next time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Santa Clarita Hotel Valencia
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Santa Clarita Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Santa Clarita
- Holiday Inn Express Valencia
- Holiday Inn Valencia
- Valencia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across from Six Flags Magic Mountain and 1 mile from the Valencia Town Center. This hotel offers a complimentary hot Express Start breakfast bar and free wireless internet. Guests can also enjoy an outdoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. On site dining is available at Denny's restaurant. Hotel offers meeting room spaces totaling 1750 sq ft, catering services, and audio visual equipment to compliment a variety of meeting formats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.