“I scream!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Clemson, South Carolina
“I scream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

What a great place to bring traveling visitors, children, or those who are still children at heart! Just looking at the giant ice cream combinations is awe-inspiring. Don't let Junior trick you - the junior size is plenty big to share. LOVE the toasted almond flavored ice cream.

Visited July 2013

Vacaville, California
“The ice cream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The ice cream creations are incredible. The flavors of the ice creams and toppings really have a quality taste. The service can be slow sometimes but the ice cream creations are incredible.

Visited June 2013
Oakland, California
“Ice Cream Lover's Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

You can get a meal here, but if you like Ice Cream/sundaes, you will be in paradise here. This is their specialty. When we are in Vacaville with the Grand Children and shopping in the factory outlets, we ususally stop here in the afternoon to treat the kids and family to ice cream. Wow, its great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericktown, Missouri, United States
“Yummy goodness at Fenton's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had dinner and ice-cream and Fenton's and it was all fabulous! It was extremely busy while we were there and we did have to wait approximately 30 minutes for a table, but we enjoyed our time there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Redding, California
“Best Ice Cream Creations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped at Fenton's on the way home from the Bay Area and couldn't be more happy with the experience. My son had the 3 Slider Special and the burgers were cooked to perfection and the curly fries were delicious. My wife had the Cob Salad which was huge and had plenty of extras. Finally, I had the French dip which was the only disappointment. I have often chastised my wife for getting the French dip here but I fell into the trap since I didn't feel like having another burger. I wish they would bring back the Monte Cristo as that sandwich was to die for. The French dip just had no flavor to speak of.

The grand finale was the ice cream. We shared a "Cookie Connection" in a boat instead of the tall glass. There was more than enough for all three of us. It had a scoop each of vanilla, cookies and cream and cookie dough ice cream on top of a warm chocolate chip cookie. It was topped with hot fudge, whip cream, marshmallow (on the side for us) and drizzled with ore cookie crumps nuts and a cherry. Insanely good.

There server was very nice, asked us where we had been for the day and engaged us in pleasant conversation. I highly recommend Fenton's to anyone who enjoys great ice cream!

• Visited May 2013