“Close to Hospital - They Care!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Odenville, Alabama
“Close to Hospital - They Care!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Unfortunately I needed a room when my father had to be taken to ICU at the nearby hospital in Vacaville. It was late. Having not planned for this trip, I looked for a quality but inexpensive place to stay nearby. I was not a cheery customer, but the front desk lady really cared and patiently dealt with me and my tears and got me into a nice, clean room.

Room Tip: If you have strength to handle 2nd floor and your luggage - you might want to consider. I don't...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My fiance and I give this hotel both 2 thumbs up! The location was perfect. We were just over the freeway from the premium outlet mall and there were numerous restaurants and stores on our side as well. The staff, from the check-in process all the way up to the check-out were all wonderful. At check-out, we wanted to go to a nearby Catholic church and the front desk staff gave us perfect directions. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Everyone we encountered was courteous and friendly; always ready to greet you. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Arcata, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I was there for a week for business. Location was great, easy on/off to the freeway, close to food and shopping. It's an older hotel, but has been well kept. The hotel staff was incredibly nice and helpful, giving me pointers on where to eat and the best route to take. The best bed I've slept in (in a hotel) for quite some time. I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

We were needing a hotel for one night before we traveled into the City and this was conveniently located off the 80 fwy. There were no 2 bed non smoking rooms available so the desk clerk gave us a larger room that had 3 beds and a little sitting room for the same price. Very nice and unexpected. Small breakfast offerings but coffee was good. Cannot complain based on the price we paid $71 for nite. Room was clean, no complaints and although next to the fwy no fwy noise at all.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Melville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

On our way home from San Francisco we stopped in Vacaville for the night. The Best Western is an older motel-style property that is well maintained. Everything we saw was spotlessly clean. The staff were amongst the most helpful and friendly we've experienced. They offered us a room upgrade (Best Western Rewards) and helpful advice about local restaurants.

The room was very large and spacious with comfortable beds, although the floor plan was a bit unusually (it was in the corner of the building). Our room backed onto the Interstate, but we didn't find that the freeway noise was a problem. The only problem was that the window overlooking the freeway had no curtains or blinds, so we asked for a blanket to cover it and keep the light out. Since we did report it to the staff, I hope that they have that fixed.

A few negatives: The breakfast was good, although a bit crowded. Parking was also a bit crowded. The outdoor pool was freezing cold, so we didn't stay in it very long despite the pleasantly warm evening.

In summary, the pleasant helpful staff were so great that the small problems didn't seem to be an issue. I'd still consider this motel if back in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Titusville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Wound up staying at Best Western, Vacaville, when it was only hotel we could get into. What a lucky fluke! Friendly and very accommodating front desk staff, clean room with nice amenities including the most comfortable beds we stayed in the whole trip, and one of the best free breakfasts. Even the maids were extremely friendly! Would definitely stay again, if we travel to this area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Annapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

I have been staying at this motel for several years when I am in the area andI have always been pleased with my overall stay. My room has always been clean and well-stocked with the regular amenities. The beds (in all rooms stayed in) have been comfortable, clean and with plenty of great pillows. The rooms are well-equipped with plugs and lights for any business work, with free wi-fi in each room. Because this is an older motel, some upgrades would be in order, (flat screen TV) ; but for a clean comfortable, affordable place for the casual visitor or traveler, this motel is more than adequate.
The breakfast is a cut above the usual complimentary fare. The front desk staff is friendly and knowledgeable and is eager to make you feel valued. With a new general manager on board, pleasant stays have become even more so. I have always enjoyed my stopovers at this motel.

Room Tip: Rooms closest to office have less freeway noise.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!