“Definitely recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
“Definitely recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Enjoyable two week stay. The staff accommodated our group's work schedule and tweaked their breakfast hours to serve us. Social hour. Meet & Greet. BBQ party. Wine. Beer. Indoor pool. Spacious bathroom and huge tub.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was very impressed with the hotel. It was extremely clean from the rooms to the breakfast area. The grounds were immaculate. They had a Happy Hour every night which is unlike most hotels that, at best, may have one, one night a week. The staff was very friendly. I spent 3 nights there and would highly recommend it to any and all who read this review. I look forward to the next time I am in Vacaville, I know where I will be staying without a doubt.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Vacaville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Staff made me feel like I was at home. They have a social during the week days that's like a little home party, a great way to meet and greet new people. The property is remodeling but didn't need it, it's only cosmetic changes.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Toppenish, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Enjoyed the nightly snacks and drinks, room was clean and beds were comfortable. The TV had an exceptional picture. Exercise room elliptical needs some repair, pool was a little chilly so spent all our time in the hot tub! Breakfast lady was very friendly. Actually, all personnel at the hotel was friendly and accommodating. Best part was the very short walk to the great outlet mall, (about 1/4 mile). Arco gas station close also.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

It was my first time visiting the U.S and I was quite nervous about booking a hotel as I have heard so many horror stories. I checked this one out online and it seemed pretty flawless. I was delighted when I arrived to find out it was just that, flawless. I had reserved 2 nights and ended up staying for 9 nights in total. I really cant fault anything about it, the staff, the pool, the bedroom and the cleanliness are all second to none. I'm a clean freak and nothing annoys me more than dirt, this hotel looks brand new, 24 hours per day and its a credit to the wonderful management and staff. The staff could not do enough for me to make my stay as relaxed as possible, there was fantastic wifi available in my room, a very comfortable bed, a good size TV and a delicious breakfast each morning. This hotel had everything I was looking for including a laundry room . Its in an ideal location, 2 minute walk from the outlets, 40 minute drive to Napa and just a little over 1 hour to San Francisco. Vacaville is a beautiful, friendly part of the world and I will certainly visit it again soon. If your looking for a fresh, clean, friendly, relaxing place to stay, then look no further.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
HIEX707, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Express Vacaville, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Pinfold_99

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Guests like you are the foundation of our business and the key to our success. We look forward to your next stay.

Guest Services.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Fresh, clean, nice place to stay in Vacaville. King suite just has a small TV alcove but the large bathroom and comfy bed make up for it. Nice room for about $125/night. Used to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott but with it showing its age and no elevators...HIE is the better choice....

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kudadog,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you feel that we are a better choice. Our rates do fluctuate regularly; we also provide standard rooms at a cheaper rate. We look forward to seeing you at our “meet and greet” next time you’re in the area.

Guest Services
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here for my second year anniversary. My overall stay was good. I loved the room the jet tub was asome, bed was comfortable, and breakfast was great no need to go else where a good variety of food to choose from. Only thing that was a major down was the bathroom in our room didn't work when my husband tried flushing, it over flooded and when I went to the front desk I was told there was no one to fix the problem until the next day and could not be moved atleast to a different room. It was disappointing not being able to use the bathroom in the comfort of the same room and paying to get the best service.

• Stayed September 2013
HIEX707, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Express Vacaville, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Daisyu41,

I would like to start off by apologizing for the incident you had experienced during your stay. This is not a normal occurrence at our hotel. You should have been offered either to change rooms or for us to call maintenance to take a look at the toilet. We thank you for providing us with your feedback. We have reiterated the policy to our guest service representatives. Please allow us the opportunity to make your next stay in Vacaville a better one.
Kathleen

Been to Holiday Inn Express Vacaville? Share your experiences!