“Eloquent dining downtown” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Santa Clara
“Eloquent dining downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I like to dine at Fuso for special occassions. In the most recent occasions that I've dined there, they have had wonderful live music playing on the side patio. The food is always high quality and delicious. So far, our service has been great!

Visited May 2013

Vacaville, California
“"Great food ,drink and atmosphere. "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have eaten at Fuso several times and the service and food are always great .
I happen to also love that they offer a full bar with some great hand crafted cocktails to complement your meal. Very good lemon drop. Lots of choices on the dinner menu. Chicken Piccata is my favorite. If your looking for a good restaurant in Vacaville that is NOT a chain this a great choice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Good Italian food in downtown Vacaville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Enjoyed a nice Italian meal at Fuso in downtown Vacaville.The service was super friendly. I don't like cream sauce on my pasta and they gladly suggested a substitute.Wine was very good as was the bruschetta. If you are looking for good Italian food while in Vacaville, this is the place to go.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Thursdays a great night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stumbled upon this place by chance, as we based ourselves in Vacaville being a reasonably priced area near Napa and Sacramento. Thursdays was heaving as they had Blues Jazz musicians taking it In turns to play. Atmosphere was great. Food really good, cooked in a kitchen in the side half on view. ( Where its a tad quieter if you want to talk ) Staff extremely helpful, on both nights recommending good reasonably priced wines. Yes we went back a 2nd time but the band was just average background on Fridays., but still had a nice Italian styled meal. Big portions so couldn't,t manage a dessert but they looked good. Need to book or take a chance early 7 ish but half empty by 8.30

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“"Great indoor and outdoor space"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been to Fuso three time in the last week. Once for dinner which myself and a friend chose the outdoor for dinner. It was a pleasant evening and the service was great. I ordered the casaer salad and the risotto. My friend ordered the casaer and the clams. We both had dessert. I had the honey lavendar creme' brulee and my friend had the vanilla gelato with espresso. I have to say that our dining experience was great and love the downtown location. The other two times I went was just for dessert and coffee. LOVE the honey lavendar creme' brulee...Give it a go!!!

• Visited April 2013