“Good Italian food in downtown Vacaville” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Montreal, Canada
“Good Italian food in downtown Vacaville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Enjoyed a nice Italian meal at Fuso in downtown Vacaville.The service was super friendly. I don't like cream sauce on my pasta and they gladly suggested a substitute.Wine was very good as was the bruschetta. If you are looking for good Italian food while in Vacaville, this is the place to go.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Thursdays a great night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stumbled upon this place by chance, as we based ourselves in Vacaville being a reasonably priced area near Napa and Sacramento. Thursdays was heaving as they had Blues Jazz musicians taking it In turns to play. Atmosphere was great. Food really good, cooked in a kitchen in the side half on view. ( Where its a tad quieter if you want to talk ) Staff extremely helpful, on both nights recommending good reasonably priced wines. Yes we went back a 2nd time but the band was just average background on Fridays., but still had a nice Italian styled meal. Big portions so couldn't,t manage a dessert but they looked good. Need to book or take a chance early 7 ish but half empty by 8.30

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“"Great indoor and outdoor space"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been to Fuso three time in the last week. Once for dinner which myself and a friend chose the outdoor for dinner. It was a pleasant evening and the service was great. I ordered the casaer salad and the risotto. My friend ordered the casaer and the clams. We both had dessert. I had the honey lavendar creme' brulee and my friend had the vanilla gelato with espresso. I have to say that our dining experience was great and love the downtown location. The other two times I went was just for dessert and coffee. LOVE the honey lavendar creme' brulee...Give it a go!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Conway, South Carolina
“Disappointing! What happened?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on number of times in the past year. The food and the service have always been good. Tonight, both were awful.

Three of us went to dinner together..... Old friends out for a nice evening. The place was not crowded and seemed to be staffed appropriately but the service was terribly slow. The couple next to us sat down after we did, had their meal and we're getting ready to leave by the time we got our entrée. I ordered one of their fish special and asked the waitress to have them leave off the rice. She said they couldn't do that because they don't like to change their specials. When my entrée came with the rice, it was so salty I couldn't eat it. One of my friends had the gnocchi which was swimming in sauce. The only entrée that was good was the third member of our party who had the chicken Parmesan.

With so many other better restaurants in the area, I will not go back.

Truckee, California
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had dinner her a couple of times - it's a great place, I recommend it! The menu has been interesting, not just run of the mill, and the service is excellent.

• Visited January 2013